7 NO Cost Cardboard Crafts
My little one enjoys creating crafts with me and we both spend some good quality time adoring our hard-works. And due to this, I have become a hoarder of cardboard boxes, cereal boxes, toy boxes, tissue boxes, tissue rolls..!! No Kidding!!
Presenting here few super-easy, no-cost, quick DIY CARDBOARD CRAFTS.
- CAR PARKING SPACE WITH PARKING TICKET MACHINE
- CEREAL BOX ORGANIZERS
- FIRE ENGINE
- POM POM ALPHABET
- MINION BOOKMARK
- TISSUE ROLL OCTOPUS
- CAR PARKING SPACE has proved to be one of our most favorite DIYs. The boy totally loves parking his cars on lower and upper floors and also sliding on the ramp. And he would not forget to give each car a parking ticket as well.
2. ELEPHANT turned out to be cute and got a special place on our shelf of fame. I have cut white eyes and then colored black. Googly eyes can also be used. White Glue is used to stick the trunk and ears.
3. CEREAL BOX ORGANIZERS are very useful in storing children books, crafts papers, pamphlets, menu cards, bank documents, hospital prescriptions, etc.
4. FIRE ENGINE was prepared on-demand after seeing few episodes of Fireman Sam. It is made from up-cycled cookie box.
5. POM POM ALPHABET is a great activity to work in fine motor skills and finger muscles along with hand-eye co-ordination. The alphabet is cut from any cardboard and pom pom are stuck with glue.
6. MINION BOOKMARK was made to keep in his nursery diary as a bookmark and little one was all excited to show it to his teacher.
7. TISSUE ROLL OCTOPUS was made for Recycling Project in nursery where kids should be taught about re-use and re-cycle. Glitters always add zing to any craft.
So start saving all those empty toy and cereal boxes & tissue rolls and get crafting.
Do share if you like the ideas and help fellow moms. PIN IT for later use.