Balloon Card – Easy DIY for Kids
This March, little one is graduating from nursery to KG1. So we had to Thank his nursery teacher who had been great support and motivation for him throughout.
We decided to made a THANK YOU Card for her and we wanted to make something different as his teacher loves crafts and we finalized on Balloon Card.
- Double-sided tape
- Plain paper
- Colors/crayons/pencil colors
- Curve edged scissors (optional)
- Let the little one color the paper folded in the shape of card – rainbow, sky, grass or any single color.
- Cut the edges of balloon and make a small balloon out of it and tie it with thread (remember we used to hit each other’s head with it out of burst balloon)
- Stick tiny balloons with double sided tape
- Draw the thread of balloons with marker or black sketch color
- Cut clouds out of another white paper using plain scissor or curve-edged scissor
- Cut the white card with different blade of curve-edged scissors to give different look (totally optional)
- Write THANK YOU or HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the cloud.
Background is colored blue on top and green on bottom, but it’s less visible in pic as it’s light colored.
Instead a plain colored paper can also be used. The number and sizes of balloons can be as desired.
How do you like this simple DIY card?